RELATIONSHIP WORKSHOP TOPICS
This one day class covers a broad range of topics that pertain to all the
relationships we have – from couples, parents, co-workers to friends and family.
Throughout the day there is reference to the scientific research relating to the areas we’ll be covering.
Topics covered include:
• Understanding how our brains see and how that impacts our relationships
• The four things that will destroy your relationships
• The #1 way to improve any relationship
• How to make people feel valued
• How to build trust
• The surprising science on what makes relationships wonderful
• How memory works and why that matters
• The truth about fairytale endings
• The simple and easy ways to increase connection and bonding
• How you’re killing the happiness of those around you
• What happens when you respond to ‘random interactions’